Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm on a BOAT!

*smiles* I stood in the middle of *OUR* boat and swiped/mauled for 5 minutes straight.  I guess that's worthy of an achievement?  I dunno, but I lol'd anyway.

The Blood Queen escaped last week - some of our team really hasn't figured out how to bite the proper DPS, or stay far enough apart not to die when she rains fire down upon us.  Or something like that.  In any case, we didn't get as close as we did the week before.  But another venture tonight, I hope, will provide the cure!

The good news is that instead of having Dreamwalker and Blood Princes still up, only Dreamwalker remains this week among bosses we have downed.  We 24-manned her last week, so even if we are down a player or two I don't expect a problem there this week, and we can spend most of the night working on Blood Queen and/or Putricide.

On a completely unrelated note, my daughter starting teething while we were at GenCon 2 weeks ago.  She's got 2 on the bottom, and (we think) one through on the top... and she's been amazingly not hard to deal with the entire time.

Before you know it she'll be driving the boys wild!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment