Friday, September 3, 2010

Milestones

I realized only a short while ago that my blog was approaching it's 100th post.

Then I forgot about it and went on with life for awhile.

Lo and behold, when I went to post this morning's content, I realized that it WAS the 100th post...  YAY!

It's taken me over 10 months to get here, and I would not have been able to find the desire to go on if it wasn't for the folks that come by and read and occasionally drop a comment on some of my inane ramblings.

Thanks for everything, I apologize if I have damaged your sanity, I hope you've found something enjoyable, funny, informative, or entertaining, and I look forward to the next 100!

*party*

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 100 posts :D I can only hope to reach that number one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry im late to this!
    Big graz, your blog has been both entertaining and a great source of info.

    ReplyDelete