Thanks to the kind folks over at the Daily Druid for the current T10 set bonuses from the PTR... For reference here are all of them:
Druid T10 Restoration
- 2P Bonus – The healing granted by your Wild Growth spell reduces 0% less over time.
- 4P Bonus (Rejuvenation) – Each time your Rejuvenation spell heals a target, it has a 2% chance to jump to a new target at full duration.
- 2P Bonus – When you gain Clearcasting from your Omen of Clarity talent, you deal 10% additional Nature and Arcane damage for 6 sec.
- 4P Bonus – Reduces the cooldown on your Eclipse talent by 6 seconds.
- 2P Bonus – Your Swipe (Bear) and Lacerate abilities deal 20% additional damage and the cost of your Rip ability is reduced by 10 energy.
- 4P Bonus – Your Enrage ability no longer decreases your armor and instead decreases all damage taken by 12%, and the periodic damage done by your Rake ability can now be a critical strike.
I also like the 4-piece bonus, but I'm not really sure how great it will be. Certainly, in 25-man raids it will have the greatest strength, as you'll be throwing more Rejuvenations out there. With 6 ticks for a properly talented Rejuvenation, it will take roughly 8 full duration Rejuvs to get a jump, on average. That's a lot of investment for a free Rejuvenation. Then again, with all the healing that flies around in raids, maybe you'll get more than you realize, and I'm always a proponent of more random free healing. If it's a smart jump - it jumps to people needing heals more, or only to people that don't already have Rejuv ticking on them - this gets better, but I don't have enough information yet to rule clearly on how powerful I think this is. Free healing is always good, and shouldn't be overlooked.
Tune in soon for more on bears, trees, and everything Druidic!