Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday's Double-you Tee Eff Moment

After braving the ice and snow to make the short trip in to work this morning, one of the folks who work down in the datacenter with me came over to talk about his new tattoo, the sight of which caused several of us to need surgery to rebuild our heads after they exploded.

When asked why, the response was, "I realized that I've loved Terry Tate longer than I've loved any woman."

I regret that I don't have a picture to show you, but this masterpiece, which apparently took 4 hours to complete, depicts the Office Linebacker about to sack one of his charges, and is located on the left side of this man's chest.

I have no idea what he's smoking, but I want to, because I need to stay as far away from it as possible.

I'm sorry if your head exploded too.  I have the name of a good surgeon...

No comments:

Post a Comment